This January, students who confirm their place at University of Sussex International Study Centre (ISC) will be guaranteed a variety of on-campus accommodation options located close to the International Study Centre.
Studying in the UK is a new experience, and living with other students is the best way to experience student life. You will be able to make new friends from around the world, settle into life at Sussex and enjoy everything the city of Brighton has to offer.
By choosing on-campus accommodation, you will not only be close to the International Study Centre but also the University and all the facilities available to you including libraries, cafes and restaurants and all of University of Sussex’s sporting facilities. Furthermore, you will be situated only 9 minutes from Brighton and under an hour from Gatwick Airport, so time can be spent outside of your studies exploring Sussex, and the UK.
A variety of guaranteed rooms are still available on-campus for this January, in eight modern student residences: Brighthelm, Lewes Court, East Slope, Park Houses, Park Village, Stanmer Court, Swanborough and Northfield.
- Single and en-suite room options (standard rooms have a shared bathroom, en suite rooms have their own bathrooms)
- Rooms have secure locks and include: bed, wardrobe and drawers, desk and chair, bookshelves and a mirror. They also have telephone and internet access
- Located within a 10-minute walk away from the International Study Centre, academic buildings and facilities
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside and walking distance away from campus restaurants, shops and cafés
- Prices range from £86.82 - £150.01 (per week).
Guaranteed on-campus accommodation is strictly limited so please ensure you confirm your place in order to secure your room as soon as possible.