University-managed accommodation is located on-campus and off-campus, in the residential areas of Brighton and Hove. All University-managed accommodation is allocated based on availability.
A variety of rooms are available on campus, in eight modern student residences: Brighthelm, Lewes Court, East Slope, Park Houses, Park Village, Stanmer Court, Swanborough and Northfield.
- Single and ensuite room options (standard rooms have a shared bathroom, en suite rooms have their own bathrooms)
- Rooms have secure locks and include: bed, wardrobe and drawers, desk and chair, bookshelves and a mirror. They also have telephone and internet access
- Located within a 10-minute walk away from the International Study Centre, academic buildings and facilities
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside and walking distance away from campus restaurants, shops and cafés.
Living in Brighton is a great way to experience city life. Rooms in off-campus accommodation are located in shared flats and houses in Brighton and Hove. They benefit from excellent transport links to the University and the International Study Centre.
- Modern and comfortable room options, with a shared kitchen and a bathroom
- Rooms have secure door locks and include: bed, wardrobe and drawers, desk and chair, bookshelves and a mirror. They also have telephone and internet access
- Kings Road flats are located on Brighton’s beautiful seafront, and some rooms have beautiful sea views
- Houses are located in safe, residential areas of Brighton and Hove
- Located close to everything the vibrant city of Brighton has to offer, including shops, restaurants, cafés, and the beach.