How to apply
You can use our online form to apply to study at the University of Sussex ISC. The form is easy to use, and we’ll guide you through every step of the application process.
- Complete all sections of the application form
- Read the terms and conditions
- Check the confirmation box
- Scan in your supporting documents
- Upload your scanned documents
- Save the completed form
- Await the admissions decision by email.
Apply through an agent
If you are applying through a local agent, please contact them for an application form.
Ask a question
If you have any questions you can get in touch with us by completing the online enquiry form.
When you confirm an unconditional offer at the University of Sussex ISC, the next step for most students is to apply for a visa.
Depending on the course you are applying for, and your country of residence, there are different visas you can apply for.