Application support, every step of the way
We’ve made the journey to studying at the University of Sussex International Study Centre even simpler. Our direct application form is the easiest and fastest way to submit your application, giving you access to a dedicated Student Enrolment Advisor to support you every step of the way. Our Student Enrolment Advisors will respond to you within just 48 hours.
How we help
By submitting an application online, you will receive:
- a free support service offering advice from enquiry to arrival.
- access to an expert team of Student Enrolment Advisors over the phone, by email or by instant messaging.*
- your own advisor to handle every aspect of your application.
- support in more than a dozen languages including Chinese and Arabic.
- expert advice on choosing your course, as well as answers to any questions you have about the University.
- your application compiled, checked and submitted to admissions by your advisor.
- help with accepting your offer.
- visa application guidance and support, including free of charge access to a visa agent in your country, if required.
Once you have confirmed your place on your chosen course, your dedicated Student Enrolment Advisor will also help you prepare for your arrival including accommodation booking, airport transfers and advice on what to bring with you.
* Instant messaging not available in all countries.
Ready to submit an application?
Ready to join us at the University of Sussex International Study Centre? We will help you throughout the application process.